Amount of ETH to Enter:
Enter the Auction
What are auction lobbies ?
Auction lobbies are Daily Auctions that offer E2X tokens for ETH based on the E2X and ETH pool at the end of the day.
How much E2X do lobbies pay ?
Lobbies E2X pool will start from 5 million E2X per day and goes until 1 million over the next 365 days but never goes lower than 1 million tokens per day.
Buying tokens from exchnage or participating in auction ?
Auction lobbies are an other way to buy E2X tokens that might be more profitable that purchasing on exchanges. Plus the ETH spent is rewarded back to Stakers.
Where does all the ETH go ?
Dividends, well at least 90% of them !! The other 10% reserve for T2X platform.
When do lobbies end ?
Lobbies are daily, Every day at 00:00 UTC